Become a KalliKids Mum
Be a KalliKids Mum - flying the flag alongside our successful team of mums around the country!
We know how important it is for parents to feel reassured when they leave their child for the very first time at a kids activity which is why we launched KalliKids.
Simply put, KalliKids helps parents find the right activities for their children.
What KalliKids Mums do
There are two types of KalliKids Mums: Promoters and Champions.
- Recruit parents to hear about great ideas, local activities and to share their own recommendations.
- Sign-up parents by attending local events, visiting local soft plays, toddler groups and leisure centres. You can get local schools on board by running raffles and colouring competitions and via your own personal parent network and social media.
Recruit and sign-up parents like a Promoter plus some or all of these things too:
- Recruit quality providers: Clubs, classes, tutors, kid-friendly places to go and services.
- Support and account manage your local accredited children's activities
- Spread the word through social media in your local area
- Manage other Champions / Promoters.
As a KalliKids mum you will also get the chance to use your creative side and get your points across on many subjects by writing blog posts which will published and share across our growing community of parents.
Join the team of Mums working flexibly from home
- Do you love helping others?
- Have you got bags of enthusiasm?
- Do you love speaking to anyone and everyone?
- Perhaps you already run a child/family run service?
- Do yu want to work flexibly from home with support from a team?
If yes to any of the above, we'd love to hear form you. Click below to apply today.
We look forward to receiving your application and finding out all about you.
The KalliKids Team of Mums